Hello Everyone, Welcome to Eloginguru. First of all, I would like to congrats you for your Bank Of America Debit/Credit Card. By choosing this card you have made a great decision. You will love it as it is giving very good security and other cool Rewards on your purchase. In this article, I will be taking you to the complete overview of this card and Its activation process, After reading this complete article you will have no issue in activating your Bank Of America Debit/Credit Card.
Bank Of America Debit/Credit Card
- 1 Bank Of America Debit/Credit Card
- 2 Benefits of the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card
- 3 Activate Bank Of America Credit Card/Debit Card By These 3 Methods.
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company based in Charlotte, North Carolina, New York City, London, Hong Kong, Minneapolis, and Toronto. It has 4,600 banking centers and 15,900 ATMs. It provides varieties of offers and rewards to their users, The access of this card is very quick and secure, Anyone from anywhere can use this card for online transactions and bill payments, The flexibility and security of this card are really great. It is one of the largest financial institutions in the country of America. Bank Of America Offers different Card for Different Purposes. People can choose their cards according to their needs. Each card has its own Offers and rewards.
Benefits of the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card
- $0 annual fee.
- The credit card has a decent 0% APR period.
- If you maintain $20,000 combined balances in your Bank of America banking and/or Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts, you will earn a 25% bonus on your cash back.
- If you have $50,000 combined balance, you will earn 50% bonus.
- If you have $100,000 or more combined balance, you will earn 75% bonus.
- Get bonus cash back at grocery stores, wholesale clubs and a category of your choice.
Activate Bank Of America Credit Card/Debit Card By These 3 Methods.
1. Activate bank of America debit/credit card by phone
2. Activate Bank of America debit card at ATMs
3. Activate debit/credit card by online banking
Activate Bank Of America Debit/Credit Card By Phone
Here are simple methods to activate the card by using the phone, Follow the below step by step method –
You need to call the bank of America customer care service phone number.
- The Bank of America credit card activation phone number is 800-276-9939.
- Bank of America/Credit card support number 00 1 757-677-4701
- Call Bank of America at 800-276-9939. After connecting the call tell or enter your full account number details.
- Enter your personal information for verification when prompted (e.g. your SSN, zip code or the phone number associated with your application).
- You will have to follow this link Click here
Bank of America Debit Card Online Activation Process
This is a very easy process to activate the cards online simply follow this below step by step method –
- Open the official bank of America card verification site bankofamerica.com/activate
- You will find 2 option.
- 1 is for the person who is already using bank of America online banking and another is for the one who is not using bank of America online banking.
- If you are not enrolled then you have to enroll click on Enroll in Online Banking.
- On the next page, you have to enter details as shown below.
- Enter all the details and hit continue.
- Follow the given instruction as showing on next pages and your card activation process will be done.
- Make sure you do not disconnect your internet while activating your card online.
Bank of America Debit Card Activation at ATMs
User can activate their bank of America card at ATMs. Below is complete step by step method.
- Visit any Bank of America ATM near your area.
- Insert your card and enter your PIN.
- Follow the instruction prompted on the screen and complete the activation exercise.
Bank of America Operation Hours.
|Monday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||1:00 PM|